Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    joeabe

When I returned to an open (cpp) file in EmEditor after modifying it in VS2008 I got the Warning “File changed by another program. Reload with changes?”. However the focus would not move to EmEditor and allow me to select Yes or No. This happend when all the text in the EmEditor window was still selected from a previous copy. I could scroll the selected (blue highlighted) text behind the warning by moving the mouse off the top or botton of the edit window but not select the warning window.

Version 8.00 btea 2.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

joeabe wrote:
    When I returned to an open (cpp) file in EmEditor after modifying it in VS2008 I got the Warning “File changed by another program. Reload with changes?”. However the focus would not move to EmEditor and allow me to select Yes or No. This happend when all the text in the EmEditor window was still selected from a previous copy. I could scroll the selected (blue highlighted) text behind the warning by moving the mouse off the top or botton of the edit window but not select the warning window.

Version 8.00 btea 2.

I still can’t reproduce this issue, but maybe it is a Windows issue. If I reproduce this, I will let you know. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.