Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    netsking
    Participant

After checked single/double quotation marks in highlight (2), did not see it takes action.
    Does it a bug or I miss something?
    Any suggestion will be welcome.

EE version: 19.8.6, 64-bit

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello,
    What do you expect to happen, and what is the issue? You can also send me screenshots at tech @ emurasoft.com.
    Thanks,

David
    Participant

Hello, @netsking, you can go to “tools -> customise…. -> active string”. Find and select the type “String enclosed by single(or double) quotation marks.” , then choose event at the right window, such as “Left double-Clicked “. Go to the window bottom, define the action you want. Then when you double click the string enclosed by quotation marks,an action will happen.

“checked single/double quotation marks in highlight (2)”, the color of the string enclosed by quotation marks will change to what you have defined. No other actions will happen. If you want to change text color, go to “display” and find “String enclosed by single(or double) quotation marks.”

netsking
    Participant

Yukata: I want the content between the single/double quotation marks shown different color (highlight).
    In the previous version, it is not problem but this version these functions did not work. I will send a screenshot to you

David, Thank for your suggestion. I just want highlight the content in the single/double quotation marks. I did what your suggestion, I selected color picker in Action. My issue wasn’t solved.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello Netsking,
    I received your settings, and reproduced the issue. In the Highlight (2) page of configuration properties, you should select “(None)” from the Special Syntax.
    On the other hand, if you do want to use the HTML syntax, then you should select the Highlight (1) page of configuration properties, and enter < to Begin Tag, and > to End Tag.
    I hope this helps.

netsking
    Participant

Yutaka,
    Thank you very much. The issue is solved after “none” from Special Syntax was selected.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.