Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LTT
    Participant

Issue 1:
    After “Popup if Number of Items Exceeds” is changed, the tray menu won’t synchronize it instantly.

Suggestion 1:
    When an item in Macros/Recents list is clicked, and if the file doesn’t exist, I hope EmEditor will ask for confirmation, rather than delete the item automatically. Even hope redirection can be done at the moment.

Suggestion 2:
    Exclusion Folders.
    Hope there’s a way to exclude a folder without excluding its subfolder(s).

Suggestion 3:
    “Files or Folders to Ignore” for “Find in Files” also needs a history dropdown.

LTT
    Participant

At least issue 1 should be fixed, for better experience.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Issue 1 will be fixed on v18.9.12. Thanks!

LTT
    Participant

In any Recents list, when I want to reorder the pinned ones, I have to use Unpin and then Pin again.
    Suggestion 4:
    Change the Pin command to “Pin to Top”, and make it always enabled.
    So a pinned item can be moved to top with one step.

LTT
    Participant

v19.1
    The new version shows a message box to ask whether you want to remove the item from the recent file/folder list when a file/folder did not exist when you tried to open it from the recent file/folder list.

Thanks for this change.

However, if the file is moved/renamed outside, to rescue the bookmarks, I have to move/rename the file back manually, and then do the move/rename inside EmEditor…

Please enhance the message box and let us redirect the path inside EmEditor.
    Or please add a macro method to modify such paths.
    (I even miss the days when RecentFileList was saved in the registry, where the paths could be modified easily.)

—–
    And same suggestions on macros.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.