Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Personalif

I’m using the latest registered version of EmEditor, and there was this dialogue that popped up when I exited EmEditor asking about what it should to with the workspace when I exit. I accidentally selected ‘save workspace’ on exit, and whenever I open EmEditor, all the files I had closed out, reloads in.

Essentially, how do I disable this entire functionality? I checked the help docs and it claims that you can use the emeditor tray icon to change this behavior, but there is just nothing of the sort.

I no longer want it to auto-save my workspace when I exit.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Please select Customize on the Tools menu, and in the Window tab, select None from the Automatic Workspace drop-down list.

ginger

I have a different question about workspaces. Does Ctrl+Shift+0 (save current workspace) work in 13.0? I tried in Demo version and seems like it doesn’t work. Is it my computer or this essential functionality was removed?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello ginger,

In recent versions of Windows, Ctrl+Shift+0 is by default used by Windows, so it can’t be used by EmEditor even though EmEditor set this shortcut correctly.

Please see:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/967893

to remove this shortcut assignments from Windows.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.