I found the delete or paste in vertical mode is very very slow in large file
even I click “accelerate by discarding undo information” !
(in Emeditor Pro 32bit 11.0.1)
How to reproduce the issue :
(1) new a text file, run menueditadvancednumbering
(2) fill “first line” = 10000, “number of lines” = 80000
(3) goto first line (press ctrl+home), then run menusticky vertical mode
(4) select just one column in all lines (press shift+ctrl+end, then press shift+right)
(5) press delete ==> long time waiting !!
if I use regular replace “^.” with “”, it complete immediately !
I tried to reproduce this issue, but in my case, the same procedure finishes only in one second. Some users might think this is still too long, but it really depends on many factors. I will continue to optimize all the features in future versions. Thanks!