Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    user
    Participant

hello

while writting some text, I write some terms, that I want to somehow mark them

in textbooks, the (scientific etc) terms are either with bold, italics, underlined etc characters

how can I do this with emeditor? can emeditor use bold,italics,underlined characters for specific words?

if yes how? if no, is there any alternative method to somehow mark the terms?

thanks

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Go to Properties > Highlight (1), and add specific words you want to highlight. And then you can go to Properties > Display, and change the font style from Normal to Underline, Bold or Italic for each Highlight (1) – (10) item.

In future versions, I will add an ability to do these tasks more easily to macros.

user
    Participant

thanks but I dont know all the words I want to mark as “terms”, so that I could add them to highlight list

and its not convenient to add the word each time

I would imagine to select the text of the term and using a keyboard shortcut to make it underlined/bold/italics

I hope the macro function you refer too will do this

something else, emeditor seems to be able to either display all the text of a document as bold/italics/underlined or none

it cant display seperate words as bold etc

am I wrong? if no, how do I make bold seperate words?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.