- March 15, 2018 at 11:34 am #22927Billy RudockParticipant
I am trying to add a new sytax file that I downloaded from this site, bash.esy
The instructions are very clear however at this #6 step I am stopped:
1. Choose Select Configuration under the Tools menu.
2. Click Define Configuration at the very bottom of the list.
3. Click the New button, select Use Default Configuration and click OK.
4. Enter a descriptive name and click Enter.
5. Click the Properties button and select the Highlight (1) page.
6. Click on the Import button, locate, and open the appropriate syntax file.
the problem is that the Import button is not available, it is grayed out. Can you suggest where I am making a mistake?
thx, I appreciate your time and assistance.
BillyMarch 15, 2018 at 12:09 pm #22928Patrick CParticipant
You’re almost there. Step 6 actually is:
6. Change the top drop down menu from Only Default Keywords to either
Both User Defined Strings and Default Keywords
Only User Defined Strings
7. Click on the Import button, locate, and open the appropriate syntax file.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.