Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #5800

    JayDalton
    Member

    Hello,

    I updated to EmEditor Version 7.00.7 (german) and had tried to jump to a specail line-number (Cntrl + G). So I do the dialog box did not jump and returns ‘line number does not exist’. Also the logical coordinates check box have does not effect these doing.

    my question: Is this a bug or a new feature?

    thx for answering

    #5806

    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

    JayDalton wrote:
    Hello,

    I updated to EmEditor Version 7.00.7 (german) and had tried to jump to a specail line-number (Cntrl + G). So I do the dialog box did not jump and returns ‘line number does not exist’. Also the logical coordinates check box have does not effect these doing.

    my question: Is this a bug or a new feature?

    thx for answering

    You will need to specify the line number to which you want to jump. It must be the range within the total number of lines.

    Did you want to go to the bottom of document? Then, you can simply press CTRL + END.

    #5808

    JayDalton
    Member

    Many thanks for answer

    I think I understand the function as well cause I used this as ofen as I can @ version 6.x

    But my problem is that this dont work anymore in the current versions i tested (7.03, 7.06, 7.07). Could it be that there is somthing wrong with it?

    sorry for my english

    #5809

    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

    JayDalton wrote:
    Many thanks for answer

    I think I understand the function as well cause I used this as ofen as I can @ version 6.x

    But my problem is that this dont work anymore in the current versions i tested (7.03, 7.06, 7.07). Could it be that there is somthing wrong with it?

    sorry for my english

    Can you give me an example?

    How many lines of file do you have? and which line number did you specify?

    Maybe, you should email me your sample file at tech@emurasoft.com with detail information so I can reproduce your issue. Thanks!

    #5812

    JayDalton
    Member

    I think I got it

    Ever file I tested the function goes wrong until I renamed my existing EmEditor-Folder and run the Setup again.

    Maybe there is something wrong within the SetupUpdateFunction from 6.x to 7.x without cleaning the folder before

    Sorry for disturbance

    go further with developement, nice program

    #5817

    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

    JayDalton wrote:
    I think I got it

    Ever file I tested the function goes wrong until I renamed my existing EmEditor-Folder and run the Setup again.

    Maybe there is something wrong within the SetupUpdateFunction from 6.x to 7.x without cleaning the folder before

    Sorry for disturbance

    go further with developement, nice program

    Thanks for letting me know. I am glad to know you solved your issue.

    #5839

    cyb0rg
    Member

    And problem in search dialog ( Emeditor 7.0.0.8 ):
    screenshot:
    https://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorpq2.png

    #5843

    Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

    cyb0rg wrote:
    And problem in search dialog ( Emeditor 7.0.0.8 ):
    screenshot:
    https://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorpq2.png

    The Find dialog box is resizable. You can drag the corner of the dialog to change the size.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.