Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    JayDalton

Hello,

I updated to EmEditor Version 7.00.7 (german) and had tried to jump to a specail line-number (Cntrl + G). So I do the dialog box did not jump and returns ‘line number does not exist’. Also the logical coordinates check box have does not effect these doing.

my question: Is this a bug or a new feature?

thx for answering

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

JayDalton wrote:
    Hello,

I updated to EmEditor Version 7.00.7 (german) and had tried to jump to a specail line-number (Cntrl + G). So I do the dialog box did not jump and returns ‘line number does not exist’. Also the logical coordinates check box have does not effect these doing.

my question: Is this a bug or a new feature?

thx for answering

You will need to specify the line number to which you want to jump. It must be the range within the total number of lines.

Did you want to go to the bottom of document? Then, you can simply press CTRL + END.

JayDalton

Many thanks for answer

I think I understand the function as well cause I used this as ofen as I can @ version 6.x

But my problem is that this dont work anymore in the current versions i tested (7.03, 7.06, 7.07). Could it be that there is somthing wrong with it?

sorry for my english

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

JayDalton wrote:
    Many thanks for answer

I think I understand the function as well cause I used this as ofen as I can @ version 6.x

But my problem is that this dont work anymore in the current versions i tested (7.03, 7.06, 7.07). Could it be that there is somthing wrong with it?

sorry for my english

Can you give me an example?

How many lines of file do you have? and which line number did you specify?

Maybe, you should email me your sample file at [email protected] with detail information so I can reproduce your issue. Thanks!

JayDalton

I think I got it

Ever file I tested the function goes wrong until I renamed my existing EmEditor-Folder and run the Setup again.

Maybe there is something wrong within the SetupUpdateFunction from 6.x to 7.x without cleaning the folder before

Sorry for disturbance

go further with developement, nice program

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

JayDalton wrote:
    I think I got it

Ever file I tested the function goes wrong until I renamed my existing EmEditor-Folder and run the Setup again.

Maybe there is something wrong within the SetupUpdateFunction from 6.x to 7.x without cleaning the folder before

Sorry for disturbance

go further with developement, nice program

Thanks for letting me know. I am glad to know you solved your issue.

cyb0rg

And problem in search dialog ( Emeditor 7.0.0.8 ):
    screenshot:
    http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorpq2.png

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

cyb0rg wrote:
    And problem in search dialog ( Emeditor 7.0.0.8 ):
    screenshot:
    http://img267.imageshack.us/my.php?image=errorpq2.png

The Find dialog box is resizable. You can drag the corner of the dialog to change the size.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.