Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    SansHobo

I have been testing the functionality of emEditor before purchasing it. I noticed something that I never seen before (new to emEditor). The keyboard shortcuts for recording and running a macro changes depending on whether the computer is connected to a network. The help system shows CTRL + SHIFT + P to record a macro. Yet, the tool tip shows SHIFT + F4 – however, the SHIFT + F4 changes to what is stated in the help system. Further, the SHIFT + F4 works while I am connected to the network and both fail (SHIFT + F4 and CTRL + SHIFT + P) in standalone mode.

I use a laptop (lenovo with 2 GB’s RAM, 100 GB hard drive, 1.67 GHz dual core).

Thanks,
    Sandor

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

SansHobo wrote:
    I have been testing the functionality of emEditor before purchasing it. I noticed something that I never seen before (new to emEditor). The keyboard shortcuts for recording and running a macro changes depending on whether the computer is connected to a network. The help system shows CTRL + SHIFT + P to record a macro. Yet, the tool tip shows SHIFT + F4 – however, the SHIFT + F4 changes to what is stated in the help system. Further, the SHIFT + F4 works while I am connected to the network and both fail (SHIFT + F4 and CTRL + SHIFT + P) in standalone mode.

I use a laptop (lenovo with 2 GB’s RAM, 100 GB hard drive, 1.67 GHz dual core).

Thanks,
    Sandor

The keyboard shortcuts will not change by the factor of internet connections. I suspect the selected configuration was changed from times to times. To fix this, you might want to show Properties for All Configurations, select the Keyboard tab, and then click Reset button to reset all keyborad shortcuts throught all configurations to the default. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.