Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    emuser1

I created this macro:

document.selection.Text=”test”
    document.selection.SelectAll
    document.selection.Copy eeCopyUnicode
    document.selection.EndOfLine false,eeLineView
    document.selection.NewLine 1
    document.selection.Paste eeCopyUnicode

then I save with test.vbs or vbsee or js. then I open back the ‘test.vbs’ macro and run. found the error ‘object required document’. but i already open a ‘file’.

Also, I tested on examples emeditor.(template.js), when I used this macro, also has a error ‘object required wscript’

‘ VBScript sample using Windows Script Host

Set WshShell = WScript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
    WshShell.Popup “Hello World!”

Please test on portable version. May I don’t how to use macro.

when I run macro and stop, that working. but after save, and open, the macro has a error. plese fix as soon as. or tell how to use macro.

Many thanks.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I tested on portable version, but some users report macros won’t run on portable version. I will keep looking into the issue. Meanwhile, please install EmEditor using the installer version. Thanks!

emuser1

I used Windows vista 32bit Home Premium Sp1 genius is not work.

But windows 7 64bit(32bit emeditor) can used macro(Save and run) on portable version.

So, It windows vista vbs/js has a problems or missing open some servics ?

but i tested on vista, when the macro ‘not save’ is can run. when save and open back, run has a error.

please test on vista 32bit hp sp1, i think only this version windows issue. if found solve method, please tell me on here. Thanks support.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hi emuser1,

I tried EmEditor portable version with the fresh install of Windows Vista 32bit Home Premium SP1 on Virtual PC, but I couldn’t reproduce this issue. Do you install any anti-virus program or any sort of security software? Are there any security policy that might cause the macros from running. Thank you!

emuser1

Thanks For test. may my os already turn off some script function. also may be before i already used a emeditor install version. so that not detect the macro patch.

But i 100\% sure, i has a macro problems. I don’t how to fix.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.