Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    orzy09

I want to create the following snippet that insert clipboard data (a filepath copied in the clipboard). I used the syntax provided in the help file. The line with the macro is this:

`# Interface.write( clipboardData.getData(“”) );`

I copied a path (c:test) in the clipboard and executed the snipped. It worked fine. Then I copied another path (d:test) and now the text was appended so I got:

c:testd:test

executing the snippet again without another copy before added the clipboard data again:

c:testd:testd:test

after some testing I found out that the following line sents combined all what I had inserted with the above macro before.

`#`

So this line would also get the result:

I this a bug or do I something wrong?

Thanks and all the best

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

orzy09 wrote:
    I want to create the following snippet that insert clipboard data (a filepath copied in the clipboard). I used the syntax provided in the help file. The line with the macro is this:

`# Interface.write( clipboardData.getData(“”) );`

I copied a path (c:test) in the clipboard and executed the snipped. It worked fine. Then I copied another path (d:test) and now the text was appended so I got:

c:testd:test

executing the snippet again without another copy before added the clipboard data again:

after some testing I found out that the following line sents combined all what I had inserted with the above macro before.

`#`

So this line would also get the result:

I this a bug or do I something wrong?

Thanks and all the best

This is a bug. I will fix this in the next version. Thanks!

orzy09

Hello Mr. Emura,

it works now. Thank you for the quick fix and for a marvellous editor! :-D

All the best.
    orzy09

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.