Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bora

Hi all!

When in the properties of macros toolbar the “Add to My Macros when New Macro is Saved or Selected” check box is not selected I cant assign a shortcut to a macros that is not present in macros toolbar.

Is it possible to have some of the macros’ shown in the toolbar and be able to set shortcuts for others which are not added to the toolbar. Now I cant find a way to make it this way.

Any advice?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

bora wrote:
    Hi all!

When in the properties of macros toolbar the “Add to My Macros when New Macro is Saved or Selected” check box is not selected I cant assign a shortcut to a macros that is not present in macros toolbar.

Is it possible to have some of the macros’ shown in the toolbar and be able to set shortcuts for others which are not added to the toolbar. Now I cant find a way to make it this way.

Any advice?

Macros you want to assign shortcuts must be in My Macros list. You can add existing macros to your My Macros list. To do that, click New button in My Macros tab of Customize Macros dialog.

bora

Macros you want to assign shortcuts must be in My Macros list.

I tried that and it turns out that every macros that is present in the “My macros list” is automatically added to the “Macros toolbar”.

As far as I understand it’s not possible to remove some macros’ from the “Macros toolbar” but still have them in the “My macros list” (to be able to assign shortcuts)?

gan
    Participant

You could do like i do. I don’t show/use the Macros Toolbar and then i created a new toolbar where i add the macros i want to be shown on my toolbar. That way i only show a few macros on the new toolbar i created, but all of them is listed under “My Macros” and that way i can add a shortcut to all of my macros even if i don’t have them on my toolbar. The result will be the same only that you don’t use the “Macros Toolbar” and create your own instead where you add the macros you want to be shown. You could add the macros to an existing toolbar (like the default “Toolbar 1”) as well of course instead of creating a new one .

bora

What a nice and simple solution! Shame on me I wasn’t smart enough to find it myself. :-)

Thanks for your help, guys!

P.S. EmEditor is a great tool.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.