tsv mode is extremely useful, but please make it possible to:
1) change the order of the columns by drag and drop (like in EXCEL)
2) sort the lines according to a specific column (like in EXCEL)
3) filter/extract/bookmark lines that contain specific values in one column (like autofilter in EXCEL)
4) easily copy online one column (ALT doesnt work always conveniently)
1) can be done, albeit with some manipulation using “Sticky vertical mode”;
2) Is already implemented: right click on the vertical ruler at a particular column and choose “sort …”
3) EmEditor is NOT excel. A TSV can be directly loaded to any Excel, no “conversion” necessary!
4) Is also implemented. Again, use “Sticky vertical mode”;
I resent making any application a “catch all” one. Do you want EE to also be a Musical notes editor? I want EE to be lightning fast loaded, lightning fast execution, code editor. I don’t want it even to be a word processor! Please do dot burden it down with too many “features”!