Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gan
    Participant

I read in another thread that a new release of emeditor is being developed as we speak and that we can expect a hex editor in the new version. Is there any information what we can expect of new features in the next release?
    I made some requests and i have seen requests from other as well and would be nice to know if i can expect these feature in the next version of emeditor.

Thanks in advance

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

gan wrote:
    I read in another thread that a new release of emeditor is being developed as we speak and that we can expect a hex editor in the new version. Is there any information what we can expect of new features in the next release?
    I made some requests and i have seen requests from other as well and would be nice to know if i can expect these feature in the next version of emeditor.

Thanks in advance

I don’t want to comment on any features except binary editing because I don’t want to make any promises. You will find what the features are when the next major beta version becomes available.

doctorow
    Participant

I hope EmEditor will then get the attention it deserves. I am tired of hearing all about certain bloated competitors, and it’s beyond my understanding why EmEditor is not already more famous than it is. ;)

gan
    Participant

Then I really hope the option to customize word delimiters will be included in the next release, but i guess i just have to wait and see. I also hope other requests related to text editing from users will be considered in the next release and not forgotton because of the binary editing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.