Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ToadLoadin

Hi!

Haven’t been here for a long while, I just noticed there are many changes, especially those sns icons below each thread!

I wish more and more people start to know the power of EmEditor. :-D

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hi ToadLoadin,

Thanks for your comments! I wish so, too!

Stefan
    Participant

New Forum 2013: now at last some more details for ‘Recent Topics’ overview added, great improvement, thanks!

Stefan
    Participant

Thanks for bringing back big “Recent Topics” list!

I hope you have planed to add “Last post at %date% %time% by %user%” behind each topic of the Recent Topics list too.

Stefan
    Participant

Upps, now the Edit “button” is missed from my post?!? So I post a new one:

Little problem:
    If I click at a number link to go to the next page of Recent Topics, I am at the top of the forum side and have to scroll down to the Recent Topics list.

Suggestion:
    have an anchor at the top of the Recent Topics list and jump to that link, so I can start reading at the next page, without scrolling first.

Stefan
    Participant

FYI, The transfer to the new forum had removed backslashes from the code block.

See for example last post from thread >>> http://www.emeditor.com/forums/topic/convert-special-characters-to-english-characters/

// A find'n replace using regular expression 	// (in selected range only).
    	currentSelection.Replace("\n", "\n\n", eeReplaceSelOnly | eeReplaceAll | eeFindReplaceRegExp);

has become:

// A find'n replace using regular expression 	// (in selected range only).
    	currentSelection.Replace("n", "nn", eeReplaceSelOnly | eeReplaceAll | eeFindReplaceRegExp);

Stefan
    Participant

Stefan wrote

I hope you have planed to add “Last post at %date% %time% by %user%” behind each topic of the Recent Topics list too.

I can see this feature implemented if I browse this forum with an Android Tablet, but not with SmartPhone and Firefox on PC.

Is this still planned to implement or is this an bug?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.