Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    gan
    Participant

I started looking at the emeditor API to create a plugin where i can customize the word delimiters since this cannot be done in emeditor at the moment. I couldn’t find any event to capture the doubleclick though. Am i missing something or is there no way to create such a plugin? Since i work with textfiles that contains a lot of IP addresses i find it a bit annoying that i cannot doubleclick a IP address to select the whole address. This is a feature i really miss after switching to emeditor.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

gan wrote:
    I started looking at the emeditor API to create a plugin where i can customize the word delimiters since this cannot be done in emeditor at the moment. I couldn’t find any event to capture the doubleclick though. Am i missing something or is there no way to create such a plugin? Since i work with textfiles that contains a lot of IP addresses i find it a bit annoying that i cannot doubleclick a IP address to select the whole address. This is a feature i really miss after switching to emeditor.

I don’t believe there was an event for double-clicking. You can create a macro or a plug-in to select an IP address, and you can assign a shortcut key to run that macro/plug-in (not double-click).

gan
    Participant

Sure i can take a look at the macros, but i was really looking for a workaround to be able to setup the word delimiters. I’ll guess i have to use a macro until this feature is available in emeditor. Thanks for your help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.