Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Klortho
    Participant

I just installed the portable version 9.0.6, and found that I can’t access online help. I see the table of contents, but each page’s contents displays as “Navigation to the webpage was canceled”. I get the same symptoms when I try to bring it up directly by double-clicking on mui/1033/emeditor.chm.

But note that I can view that .chm file from Firefox’s “View CHM” plug in. I didn’t have this problem with 9.0.1 (while running as fixed, installed version).

:-)

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Klortho wrote:
    I just installed the portable version 9.0.6, and found that I can’t access online help. I see the table of contents, but each page’s contents displays as “Navigation to the webpage was canceled”. I get the same symptoms when I try to bring it up directly by double-clicking on mui/1033/emeditor.chm.

But note that I can view that .chm file from Firefox’s “View CHM” plug in. I didn’t have this problem with 9.0.1 (while running as fixed, installed version).

:-)

This is a common problem with Windows Help. In Windows Explorer, right-click on emeditor.chm (located in mui1033 folder), select Properties, and in the General tab, click “Unblock” button. Select OK. Then, you can view the Help.

Klortho
    Participant

Thanks!! :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.