Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    EmEval1
    Participant

When compared to my current editor, I am missing the following in EmEditor

1. The ability to left, right and center justify sections of the (same) print header and / or footer (I think this one was mentioned elsewhere in the forum).
    2. The ability to set text attributes for the header / footer text (font, bold, etc.)
    3. The ability to add a separator line for both header and footer (to separate it from the page text).

Am I missing anything.

Thank you.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

EmEval1 wrote:
    When compared to my current editor, I am missing the following in EmEditor

1. The ability to left, right and center justify sections of the (same) print header and / or footer (I think this one was mentioned elsewhere in the forum).
    2. The ability to set text attributes for the header / footer text (font, bold, etc.)
    3. The ability to add a separator line for both header and footer (to separate it from the page text).

Am I missing anything.

Thank you.

I might consider these options in the future. Thanks!

EmEval1
    Participant

Oops, I found #3 is already addressed in the properties / print tab with the “Draw Separating Lines” option. The other two would be welcome enhancements.

Thanks for your consideration.

EmEval1
    Participant

#1 and #3 seem to have been addressed. Any chance that #2 will be addressed in v13? Ie.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.