- December 19, 2010 at 1:03 am #9158CrashNBurnMember
1) A way to add more than 10 Highlight(x) colours. e.g. Enable, “MaxHighlight=#” (like MaxFind).
I think this is important, as currently you not only have to select what the background/foreground colours for a Highlighter, you also have to select whether the text is Bold, Italic, etc.
If you want to use the same colour a couple times with just different styles. You have to use one of the 10 available Highlight “colours” to do so.
And since you can’t use the “default” text colour as that is black (Bug, below), you need to further use one of the Custom Highlight colours just to make a secondary highlight rule set some of the text back to your normal text colour.
1) When you export a theme that you have customized within EmEditor, the saved file has default colours instead of changes you may of made.
Even a theme that you’ve given a unique name.
2) When you set the [Display] “General” text and background colours, that should be what is referenced when you select “Default” for Text or Background – for any of the other Highlight Types or for a Highlight Rule.
Instead EmEditor continues to refer to Black text and a white background as “Default” – which shouldn’t be the case when using a custom theme…December 19, 2010 at 9:07 pm #9159Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
I will work on these issues on the next major version.
Thank you!December 19, 2010 at 9:50 pm #9162CrashNBurnMember
Thank you! :-)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.