Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jurgfella

I’m having a problem with Em Editor 7.00.1 where, on my Windows XP machine, the program crashes if I run macros with temporary options. Also have found that cannot save macros in .vbee format but only in .jsee format. Had to uninstall this version and reinstall version 6.00.3. However, installed version 7.00.1 on my Vista laptop, and there it worked fine.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

jurgfella wrote:
    I’m having a problem with Em Editor 7.00.1 where, on my Windows XP machine, the program crashes if I run macros with temporary options. Also have found that cannot save macros in .vbee format but only in .jsee format. Had to uninstall this version and reinstall version 6.00.3. However, installed version 7.00.1 on my Vista laptop, and there it worked fine.

I received the similar message on my email inbox. Is that from you? :-) Please try 7.00.2, which might resolve some bugs. You might want to check “Add Macro Language when Editing New Recorded macro” checkbox in the Options tab of Customize Macros dialog box (on Macros menu > Customize).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.