Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ldm
    Participant

Hi All,

In the Projects Plug-In, there is an option to add folders, but these folders cannot be linked to the system folders. So, every file should be added to this folder manually.

Is it possible to add the feature to the Plug-In so that the folders could be mapped to the system folders? This way all the changes in the system folder (deletion of the files, renaming the files) will be automatically updated in the created Project Plug-In folder.

As for me, this feature is necessary for this Plug-In.

Thank you!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I think you should use Explorer plug-in instead, and locate the system folder, and select “Make this Root” when you right-click on the located system folder in the Explorer plug-in tree. The projects plug-in does NOT link to a folder. Does this make sense?

ldm
    Participant

Usually, I work on several projects, so several ‘Root’ folders should be defined. Is this possible?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Currently, it is not possible to define several root folders in the Explorer plug-in. If this is important, and if the Explorer plug-in is right for you, I can think about adding the ability to define several root folders to the Explorer plug-in.

ldm
    Participant

“I can think about adding the ability to define several root folders to the Explorer plug-in” – sure, please do it!
    Please also think about how to easily switch between the root folders.Would it possible to have several tabs (each one for a single root folder) or probably some drop-down menu?
    Please update us when would it be ready :-)
    Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.