Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    bkr

I have a problem with the embedded JS/CSS-highlighting in HTML. I have configured background-colors for JS and CSS to see these code blocks quickly in a HTML-file. It works in JS/CSS – configurations, I see the colored backgrounds, but in HTML – configuration the backgrounds of JS/CSS – blocks are white. Did I something wrong? Is it an bug or limitation? I’m confused… ;-)

teinte

Please, does EmEditor is available as a module for Drupal CMS ? thanks

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello bkr,

You will need to set colors in all configurations you use — HTML, JavaScript, and CSS configurations. Even if you open an HTML file, if JavaScript and CSS portions are embedded in the HTML file, EmEditor uses JavaScript and CSS configurations to determine colors in those portions.

Please let me know if you have further questions.
    Thank you!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

No, EmEditor can’t be a part of CMS.

bkr

Thanks for reply.

I have set colors in all configurations (most important for me are the background colors):

css:

js:

html:

If I open an HTML-document with embedded css/js – code – blocks, I expect this:

but I get this:

Is it possible, that EmEditor shows the code in the first (background-colored) way? And if, how? Do I have to set the background-color (in my case white) in HTML as well (currently it’s transparent)?

Thanks for helping!

Burkhard

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

I will look into this issue.
    Thank you!

bkr

Any news about this topic?

Greetings from Germany.

Burkhard

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.