Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

I moved EmEditor to my secondary window and hit the hot key for the Quick Launch. It appeared on the primary window. Is there a setting for that, or is this a bug?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello Paul,

I am not sure why you think it’s a bug, but the Quick Launch window’s position is always remembered as relative to the screen position. Do you want it to be remembered as the relative position to the EmEditor main window?

Thanks,

Paul
    Participant

I wasn’t sure if it was a bug, but that window appears to be unique in that it relates to screen position, instead of EmEditor main window. From my perspective, there is some variation in where the dialog boxes appear and I couldn’t quite figure out the logic. Search and Define Encodings appear to remember relative position from the main window, while Customize and Input/Export appear to be main window center. I didn’t find any that operated like Quick Launch, but that’s not exactly definitive.

To answer your question, yes. More accurately, I think Quick Launch should operate the same way as other dialog boxes like the Search or Find in Files.

Thanks,
    Paul

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.