Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Richard
    Participant

Hi,

I am using Emeditor7 and I am missing a simple “RightClick Menu + ReloadFile” file function. I know that EmEditor has an automatic detection for changed files, but I have to turn it of.

To reload a file I use “File -> Reload > Same Encoding”. I need it quite often, so it is kind of annoying. Another alternativ is to use a shortcut key like “F5”, which means a reload in most brosers.

If this possibility already exists, I would be very thankful for a hint. Keep up the good work… I am looking foreward to the large file controller in EE8!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Richard wrote:
    Hi,

I am using Emeditor7 and I am missing a simple “RightClick Menu + ReloadFile” file function. I know that EmEditor has an automatic detection for changed files, but I have to turn it of.

To reload a file I use “File -> Reload > Same Encoding”. I need it quite often, so it is kind of annoying. Another alternativ is to use a shortcut key like “F5”, which means a reload in most brosers.

If this possibility already exists, I would be very thankful for a hint. Keep up the good work… I am looking foreward to the large file controller in EE8!

How about double-clicking the Status Bar where you see the current encoding?

Also, you can customize the right-click menu (Context Menu) to however you would like. To customize menus, select Customize Menus on the Tools menu.

Richard
    Participant

Yes yes yes! Thank you… the double-click on encoding function is great!
    Thank you for the quick answer. (Another proof that buying 10 licences for our comapny was worth every penny!).

Wish you a good day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.