Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tranglos

EmEditor 10.0.6 on Windows 7 (32-bit).

Start EmEditor with a blank document. Click Macros -> Customize. (List of macros is empty). Click OK.

Result: EmEditor crashes.

(Screenshot from Polish version of Windows 7. Exception code is c000005, which I guess is “access denied”)

Same as above, trying to add a macro to the list in the Customize dialog. I can add a macro file to the list, but clicking OK causes the same crash. Likewise, pretty much anything I try to do under the Macros menu (such as the Edit command) causes the same crash.

This must be a fairly recent problem, because I have used macros a lot in EmEditor before and never encountered this.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hi tranglos,

After you added a macro to the list, can you check the “Path” at the bottom of this dialog is correct?

Thanks!

tranglos

Hi Yutaka,

Yes, the path is correct.

Also, when I add a new macro file and the program crashes, the macro does get added to the list and it is displayed after a restart. (This may tell you a little about when the crash occurs).

No problems occur when actually executing a macro; only the various management functions seem affected.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.