Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chjfth

As we all know, if you right click on a file or folder in explorer, a “context menu” appears. Many Windows software add context menu item to it(such as Winzip, WinRAR, TortoiseSVN etc, of course EmEditor itself as well).

So, I hope I can quickly access that explorer context menu when I’m editing a file in EmEditor without bringing up a explorer window. For example, right click anywhere on the document, EmEditor popup its context menu with an extra menu item “show explorer context menu” so that we can access it.

(Sorry for posting in this “bug report” section — a casual mistake.)

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

chjfth wrote:
    As we all know, if you right click on a file or folder in explorer, a “context menu” appears. Many Windows software add context menu item to it(such as Winzip, WinRAR, TortoiseSVN etc, of course EmEditor itself as well).

So, I hope I can quickly access that explorer context menu when I’m editing a file in EmEditor without bringing up a explorer window. For example, right click anywhere on the document, EmEditor popup its context menu with an extra menu item “show explorer context menu” so that we can access it.

(Sorry for posting in this “bug report” section — a casual mistake.)

I want to keep the EmEditor core as light as possible. How about using Explorer plug-in?

chjfth

I want to keep the EmEditor core as light as possible. How about using Explorer plug-in?

Sure, is there already an Explorer plug-in? Seems no in this page http://www.emeditor.com/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=4 .

I hope some guru can do it for us soon.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

chjfth wrote:

Sure, is there already an Explorer plug-in? Seems no in this page http://www.emeditor.com/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=4 .

I hope some guru can do it for us soon.

Explorer plug-in is included in the default install of EmEditor Professional. You should find Explorer in the Plug-ins toolbar and in the Plug-ins sub menu on the Tools menu.

chjfth

Great, I now realize it. That’s good enough.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.