Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    shx
    Participant

It seems that setting customizewindow – “Restore Workspace automaticly” does not work. It seems to save it when the option is set but not restore.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shx wrote:
    It seems that setting customizewindow – “Restore Workspace automaticly” does not work. It seems to save it when the option is set but not restore.

You will need to check both “Restore Workspace” and “Save Workspace”.

shx
    Participant

They are both checked.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shx wrote:
    They are both checked.

If you try to open a particular file with EmEditor — like double-clicking a file in Explorer — then, not all files will be restore but just a file you try to open. If you run EmEditor without any files in command line, then all the saved files should be restored. This is the specification now, but I might add an option in the future.

shx
    Participant

Yutaka wrote:
    If you try to open a particular file with EmEditor — like double-clicking a file in Explorer — then, not all files will be restore but just a file you try to open.

I am not doing this.

If you run EmEditor without any files in command line, then all the saved files should be restored. This is the specification now, but I might add an option in the future.

This is what I am doing and it is not restoring the workspace.

However,I know that the workspace is being saved because if I left click on the emEditor Icon on the task basr and select restore workspace it does restore.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shx wrote:

Yutaka wrote:
    If you try to open a particular file with EmEditor — like double-clicking a file in Explorer — then, not all files will be restore but just a file you try to open.

I am not doing this.

If you run EmEditor without any files in command line, then all the saved files should be restored. This is the specification now, but I might add an option in the future.

This is what I am doing and it is not restoring the workspace.

However,I know that the workspace is being saved because if I left click on the emEditor Icon on the task basr and select restore workspace it does restore.

Like the other issue, can you please email me at [email protected] with the exported settings after zipped? I tried with your settings you emailed me before, but “Restore Workspace” and “Save Workspace” checkboxes are not checked. When I checked these options, the workspace did restore correctly. I must have used different settings. So, if you can email me the settings when you have this issue, I will try to debug the issue. Thank you!

shx
    Participant

Just e-mailed the settings.

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shx wrote:
    Just e-mailed the settings.

I received your email. It seems that the “EmEditor Quick Start” option in the Shortcut tab of Customize dialog did not work with Auto Restore Workspace. Please uncheck “EmEditor Quick Start” option in the Shortcut tab of Customize dialog” while I am working on this issue. Thank you for finding this bug!

shx
    Participant

Yutaka wrote:
    Please uncheck “EmEditor Quick Start” option in the Shortcut tab of Customize dialog” while I am working on this issue. Thank you for finding this bug!

Did it and it now works, thanks.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.