Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Meir
    Participant

Right now, clicking the down arrow part of a new file opens up a list of configurations. Clicking on one brings up the default template defined as part of this configuration. However, each configuration must have multiple templates. A Perl Module can be OO or old fashioned package. And these are different from a Perl main and so on and so on.

My request is that instead of loading a single default table, it will open up a choice of multiple templates. If the default definition points to a file, the present behavior remains. But if it points to a directory, all files in that directory will be considered templates to be presented.

Warm regards
    Meir

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello Meir,

Thanks for several inputs. I am currently busy with other parts of development, but I will work on these issues as soon as I have some time. Thanks for your patience!

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

Hello Meir,

You can write a macro to select a template, and associate the macro to the event when you create a new file. Can you try that way? I would really appreciate if you could use macros first. I don’t think I can satisfy all your requests.

Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.