- March 7, 2019 at 10:45 am #25469
I have searched through the Forums and Help, and I suspect that I’m missing something obvious.
How do I select multiple contiguous columns so that I can then choose Delete Column(s)?March 10, 2019 at 9:11 am #25476
I admit its a bit wierd. For simplicity I’ll just give you one method, note that many variations exist.
Lets say you want to delete columns 2 to 5:
1) Single click any cell in column 2
2) Keep shift pressed
3) Single click any cell in column 5
4) Right-click on any column number (e.g the “5” of column 5).
5) Select / click “Delete columns”March 11, 2019 at 4:50 am #25480
To select multiple contiguous columns, just drag in the column header (above the ruler), e.g. form 2 to 5, as same as in Excel.
Shift+clicking also can be used in the column header.
However, @Yutaka, there’s a bug:
Click 2 in the column header.
** Only column 2+3+4 are selected.
(Though Shift+dragging is OK.)March 23, 2019 at 5:46 pm #25544
v18.6.95 will address the issues related to the column selection by clicking the column headingsMarch 24, 2019 at 7:20 am #25546
Thank you Yutaka!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.