Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zhouzh2
    Participant

1. Can I select multiple lines of text in this editor?
    for example, select first piece of text, then hold Ctrl to select other pieces of non-consecutive text.

2. it seems in “box editer”mode , drag text does not work?
    hold “alt” and select some thing, you can’t drag them. While you can do so after normal selecting.

3. “tab” not always does what you want
    a b
    a b
    a b
    I try to add “tab” before every “b”, so i hold alt and select all the “b”s, then “tab”, what i want was:
    a [tab]b
    a [tab]b
    a [tab]b
    but I got:
    [tab]a b
    [tab]a b
    [tab]a b

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

zhouzh2 wrote:
    1. Can I select multiple lines of text in this editor?
    for example, select first piece of text, then hold Ctrl to select other pieces of non-consecutive text.

2. it seems in “box editer”mode , drag text does not work?
    hold “alt” and select some thing, you can’t drag them. While you can do so after normal selecting.

3. “tab” not always does what you want
    a b
    a b
    a b
    I try to add “tab” before every “b”, so i hold alt and select all the “b”s, then “tab”, what i want was:
    a [tab]b
    a [tab]b
    a [tab]b
    but I got:
    [tab]a b
    [tab]a b
    [tab]a b

1. No.

2. Correct.

3. This is now supported in the recent version of 7.5 alpha. Please try that from the Beta forum. Thanks!

zhouzh2
    Participant

would you consider adding these features?

3. This is now supported in the recent version of 7.5 alpha. Please try that from the Beta forum. Thanks!

I’m now useing 7.5 alpha 4, which seems not working at all. So which version should i update to? Or some option I need to change?

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

zhouzh2 wrote:
    would you consider adding these features?

I’m now useing 7.5 alpha 4, which seems not working at all. So which version should i update to? Or some option I need to change?

The most recent version is alpha 8.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.