Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    excellents

0) Maybe even a bug report: Smart Home key doesn’t work with Shift, i.e. when Shift is pressed selection goes to the beginning of the line not to end of indentation.
    1) ‘Cursor’/selection border is not seen when selecting block from the very first column.
    2) Is there an auto-spellcheck aka spell-as-you-type (underlining misspelled words) feature as a plug-in (it seems me, there is no such a plug-in)? Is it implementable with current plug-in API? At least ‘Outline’ draws in editor’s window…

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

excellents wrote:
    0) Maybe even a bug report: Smart Home key doesn’t work with Shift, i.e. when Shift is pressed selection goes to the beginning of the line not to end of indentation.
    1) ‘Cursor’/selection border is not seen when selecting block from the very first column.
    2) Is there an auto-spellcheck aka spell-as-you-type (underlining misspelled words) feature as a plug-in (it seems me, there is no such a plug-in)? Is it implementable with current plug-in API? At least ‘Outline’ draws in editor’s window…

0) You can customize keyboard settings, but I will change the default keyboards as you desire on the next minor version.

1) It depends on the color configuration, but the default configuration hides the lines when the cursor is at the very first column. I will try to improve this.

2) I don’t think it is easy to implement auto-spellcheck aka spell-as-you-type. This is a text editor, not a word processor, so I don’t think so many people would like to have so aggressive spelling checkers. However, I might consider that in future versions.

Thanks for your comments!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.