- October 18, 2014 at 9:15 am #19490
1) Select a word of text and copy to clipboard
2) Use Alt+Left-Click vertical drag to create zero width selection over multiple lines (ie. multiple insert cursors)
3) Use Ctrl+V to paste the word at the multiple cursors
4) Use Ctrl+Z to undo the paste and the multiple insert cursors don’t exist (ie. only a single cursor on last line of selection)
Expected: Undo should not get rid of multiple cursors.October 18, 2014 at 2:13 pm #19493
Currently, Undo does not restore the cursor positions or selections. This is one the feature requests we get often, and it is in my list.
Thanks,September 26, 2018 at 5:17 pm #23753
Thanks for fixing this.
When a zero width selection is made over multiple lines, only the last line has a flashing cursor. However, if some text is inserted so selection is no longer zero-width, you get a flashing cursor on each line of the multi-selection. Should there be flashing cursors on all lines of a zero width selection ?October 8, 2018 at 11:10 am #23800
Can you please write more detailed steps to reproduce the issue, or can you post or send me a screenshot to explain the issue?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.