- August 10, 2023 at 6:08 pm #29340skyParticipant
Starting with 22.1, the new version of the WebPreview plugin uses the Edge browser, which provides better preview performance and more applications.
For example, I can write a simple HTML code:
Then I can use ChatGPT in EmEditor via WebPreview plugin.
However, when switching tabs and then returning to the original tab, this ChatGPT webpage goes back to the initial preview screen.
I would like to ask if the WebPreview plugin has an option to not refresh/reload the WebPreview when switching tabs?
Alternatively, is there a similar plugin to WebPreview that allows input of a URL and keeps a specific webpage open?November 5, 2023 at 7:49 am #29535Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
v22.3.0 preview includes a new Web Browser feature, and you can interact with your favorite web site using a macro.November 5, 2023 at 8:39 pm #29536skyParticipant
Thank you very much, this new feature is really great!
Here’s a small issue, the steps for reproduction are as follows:
1. Open EmEditor.
2. Enter a few characters, for example: ABC.
3. Enable WebPreview plugin. (Plug-ins menu => WebPreview)
4. Enable Web browser (View menu => Web browser), WebPreview will be automatically disabled.
5. Enable WebPreview plugin again.
6. Enable Web browser again, then the Web browse window will freeze.
If the positions of WebPreview and the Web browser are different, there won’t be any issues.
For example, if WebPreview is set at the bottom and the Web browser is on the right.November 13, 2023 at 8:16 am #29558Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
This issue was fixed on a recent preview version. Thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.