Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shx
    Participant

I am really excited about your editor. It is well thought out with excellent features.
    I have a question in regard to word complete,

In my situation I want only the words bracketed in the document to pop up.
    So I only want to see things like [myvar] [firstsw] etc…

I know about the custom word and first and last char but that causes it to be included but does not create an exclusive list of bracketed items.

Is there a way of this happening?

Also, is there a setting in the editor to change the brackets to another color?

Steven

Yutaka Emura
    Keymaster

shx wrote:
    I am really excited about your editor. It is well thought out with excellent features.
    I have a question in regard to word complete,

In my situation I want only the words bracketed in the document to pop up.
    So I only want to see things like [myvar] [firstsw] etc…

I know about the custom word and first and last char but that causes it to be included but does not create an exclusive list of bracketed items.

Is there a way of this happening?

Also, is there a setting in the editor to change the brackets to another color?

Steven

Unfortunately, I don’t think there is any way to create the list of bracketed items exclusively. If this is critical to your work, can you please describe why you need this feature, and I might add this feature in future versions.

To highlight [ and ], please go to the Highlight (1) tab of the configuration Properties, and add [ and ] to the list.

shx
    Participant

In the language that I code in the variables (symbolics) are bracketed. For example

SetVar “[myVariable]” “Hello”

Keyword followed by parameters.

So the variable will be both quoted and bracketed.

As for my second question I am looking for a way to change the brackets itself to a different color. This is a generic thing. Not a specific word.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.