Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.9.0 beta 4
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Notes: Indonesian is not supported anymore as the UI language.
Updates from v15.9.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- The settings for Undo buffer is obsolete. Instead, the physical memory size is used to determine whether the Undo should be retained. The physical memory threashold can be set in the Advanced tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Undo buffer size in the Status bar is obsolete.
- The Always Discard Lengthy Undo Information to Accelerate check box was added to the Edit tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The Maximum Memory Size text box was moved from the Sort tab to the Advanced tab of the Customize dialog box.
- Fixed a certain bug related to the Replace method of macros.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!