Today, we are releasing EmEditor v17.2.0 beta 1.
Notes: Beta versions are updated frequently. In order to update automatically to future beta versions, please select Select Update Channel on the Help menu, and select Betas.
Updates from v17.1.4 include:
New General Features
- The menu displayed when right-clicked on the vertical scroll bar became the same whether the markers are visible, and added the Show Markers command to the menu.
- Added the Validate CSV button to the CSV/Sort toolbar.
- Added the Search text box to the Display page of configuration properties.
- Toggle Markers on Vertical Scroll Bar
- Validate CSV
Macro New Features
- Added the ValidateCsv method to the Document object.
- Fixed a certain issue related to macro shortcut keys.
- Fixed the issue where the Outline settings can be reset to default when the macro “document.Config.Save();” is executed.
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Please post any questions or comments at Beta Forums.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!