Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.0.0 beta 3.
Updates from v15.0.0 beta 2 include:
New General Features
- In the Filter toolbar, previously used advanced filters can be now selected from the history.
- The Import and Export buttons were added to the Advanced Filter dialog box.
- The Filter command was added to the context menu displayed when you click on a marker on the Markers toolbar. Also, clicking a marker while pressing CTRL now works as a filter.
- The default context menu now includes the Filter command, which allows you to use the selected text or the word at cursor as a filter.
- In the Find in Files dialog box, the In Folder drop-down list can now contain up to 10,000 characters separating multiple folders by ‘|’. Folder names surrounded by double-quotes can be specified now. A warning message now appears when a folder doesn’t exist.
We would like to find as many bugs as possible before we release the new version. Please try it out now and let us know if you find any bugs.
To download or see changes, please go to the beta forum – EmEditor Professional v15.0.0 beta 3 released!.
Thank you for using EmEditor!