- March 22, 2015 at 5:36 pm #19935Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.0.0 beta 3.
Updates from v15.0.0 beta 2 include:
New General Features
- In the Filter toolbar, previously used advanced filters can be now selected from the history.
- The Import and Export buttons were added to the Advanced Filter dialog box.
- The Filter command was added to the context menu displayed when you click on a marker on the Markers toolbar. Also, clicking a marker while pressing CTRL now works as a filter.
- The default context menu now includes the Filter command, which allows you to use the selected text or the word at cursor as a filter.
- In the Find in Files dialog box, the In Folder drop-down list can now contain up to 10,000 characters separating multiple folders by ‘|’. Folder names surrounded by double-quotes can be specified now. A warning message now appears when a folder doesn’t exist.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.903.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.903.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_14.9.903_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_14.9.903_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.