EmEditor v18.9.6 released!
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v18.9.6.
Updates from v18.9.5 include:
- Fixed a bug where EmEditor could not always save a file when the “Use Recycle Bin to Backup” option was set.
- Fixed a bug with Replace All in very large files.
- Fixed a visual issue where more than 2.1 billion strings were replaced by Replace All.
- Fixed a bug where EmEditor could crash while replacing using regular expressions and replace expressions.
- Optimized drawing outlining.
- Adjusted the vertical scroll position after resetting Filter while the Incremental Search option is on.
- Fixed an issue where saving a file to a USB drive was slow.
Please see EmEditor v18.9 New Features for details and screenshots.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!