Today, we are releasing EmEditor v20.7.0.
This release also includes following bug/issue fixes.
- Fixed a pre-v20.6 bug where EmEditor could crash on the Split Column command under a certain condition.
- Fixed a pre-v20.6 issue related to double-clicking on URIs.
- Fixed a pre-v20.6 issue related to invalid CSV parsing.
- Fixed a v20.6 bug where URLs did not become active in the Free version.
- Fixed a pre-v20.6 bug where drag and drop while in the vertical selection mode could crash.
- Fixed a v20.6 issue where a tooltip in the Macros toolbar might have included all languages.
- Fixed a pre-v20.6 bug where EmEditor might crash when displaying the minimap if a very long line exists.
- Fixed a pre-v20.6 bug in the Filter/Filter in Column commands.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!