Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.1.4.
Updates from v21.1.3 include:
- Supported the “Source Han Code JP” font.
- Supported copy and paste CSV cells containing embedded newlines surrounded by double-quotes.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where recording/running a certain macro could have crashed EmEditor.
- Fixed issues related to the Windows toolbar.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue of the Snippets plug-in where (Ctrl+)Enter keys did not work in the tree.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where Find in Files results were incorrect if very long paths exist.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where Alt+F did not trigger the main menu in the Full Screen mode with the Main Menu on.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where EmEditor could have crashed during launch if available disk space is low.
- Fixed an issue where the Newline marks might appear at TAB locations when scrolled horizontally if the Direct Write is off.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!