Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.1.3.
Updates from v21.1.2 include:
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where inserting a character might scroll to the top in CSV documents (non-cell selection mode).
- Fix a pre-v21.1 issue where EmEditor might have crashed while opening a non-UTF8 file asynchronously with the Detect UTF-8 option.
- Fixed a v21.1 issue where switching split documents might not have displayed all panes correctly.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue related negative decimal number ranges.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue related fonts and IME while using Direct Write.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue related to Outlining with collapsible comments.
- This version automatically restores the Outline Guide after setting and aborting a filter if the Outline Guide was previously set.
- Avoided the pre-v21.1 issue where EmEditor could crash while pressing the CONVERT key while using the new version of Japanese IME.
- Fixed a v21.1 issue related to the Button-style Tabs under a certain condition.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!