Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.1.0.
This release also includes following bug/issue fixes.
- Fixed a pre-v21.0 issue where the Bookmark in the Delete/Bookmark Duplicates Lines command did not update view/scrollbar markers.
- Fixed an issue where EmEditor could become very slow and eventually crash with a certain plug-in.
- Fixed a pre-v21.0 bug where the Filter in Column command could crash EmEditor.
- Fixed an issue where resizing the EmEditor window could change the scroll position on the CSV cell selection mode.
- Fixed a pre-v21.0 issue where the CSV selection box might disappear when DirectWrite mode is on.
- Fixed a pre-v21.0 issue where hovering URIs might slow down EmEditor if Run Macro is specified for URIs and Hovered in the Active String page of the Customize dialog box.
- Fixed a v21.0 bug where the HTML toolbar always became visible after restoring a layout even if it was not visible before selecting the layout.
- Fixed a pre-v21.0 bug where toggling Direct Write while filtering could crash EmEditor.
- Fixed a pre-v21.0 bug where Find Previous with the Only Word option could match a non-word at the current cursor potision.
- Fixed a v21.0 issue where the Highlight Matching Tag option did not work correctly.
- Fixed a pre-v21.0 issue where the Explorer Context Menu could appear again after updates even if you clear the option.
- Fixed a pre-v21.0 bug where EmEditor could crash during Reload.
- Fixed a bug of v21.0 where Extract in Replace dialog with regular expression did not work correctly.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!