Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.1.2.
Updates from v21.1.1 include:
- Enabled the Use Direct Write command even on the Free version.
- Gendered Emoji ZWJ Sequences support.
- Fixed a v21.1 issue where splitting a window might not have shown the new pane immediately.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue of the flickering Outline Bar.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where EmEditor might have crashed if multiple monitors with different DPI were used and multiple group windows were open.
- Fixed a toolbar flickering issue under a certain condition.
- Fixed a v21.1 issue where VBScript keywords were not highlighted in ASP files.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where the Symbol list toolbar was not displayed correctly on very dark mode.
- Fixed a bug where EmEditor could crash when scrolling a file opened as Binary (Hexadecimal View) using Direct Write.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!