Today, we are releasing EmEditor v21.1.5.
Updates from v21.1.4 include:
- Fixed a certain layout issue with the Full Screen mode.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue related to negative decimal number ranges.
- Fixed a v21.1 issue where the Replace All (with a newline) could become very slow when the Direct Write is on.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where the IME candidate window might not appear immediately after EmEditor opens.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where EmEditor might have displayed the “EmEditor abnormally terminated in the previous session. Do you want to recover a previous unsaved workspace?” message after log off the previous Windows session without closing EmEditor last time.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where multi-line comment highlighting was not always updated after pasting without a newline.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where the CSV Converter/Large File Controller custom bar may not be scrolled correctly at second time.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where double clicking the AutoFill handle while pressing the SHIFT key might not have filled correctly while filtered.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue where pressing SHIFT + RIGHT after the Find Next Occurrence command did not make selection correctly.
- Fixed a pre-v21.1 issue related to copying text in the status bar on the Simplified Chinese locale.
If you use the Desktop Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If this method fails, please download the newest version, and run the downloaded installer. If you use the Desktop portable version, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version. The Store App versions can be updated through Microsoft Store (64-bit or 32-bit) after a few days.
Thank you for using EmEditor!