Today, we are releasing EmEditor v14.7.1.
Updates from v14.7.0 include:
New General Features
- In EmEditor marcos, the new version added the eeFindKeepPrevious flag to the Filter method flags.
- In EmEditor plug-in APIs, the new version added the FLAG_FIND_KEEP_PREVIOUS flag to the FILTER_INFO structure flags.
- The highlight keywords for the Java configuration were updated.
- Fixed the bug where the GetColumns method did not work correctly.
- Fixed the bug where the eeFindContinue flag for the Filter method did not work correctly.
- Fixed the bug where more than one horizontal line have been displayed when comparing two documents.
- Fixed the bug where macro commands in customized menus might have disappeared.
- The new version now displayed an error message when the specified folder does not exist.
If you have already installed EmEditor v14.6.0 or later, you can select Check for Updates on the Help menu to update. If you are still using an older version, please go to the download page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of January 5, 2015. Your registration keys might be found in the Resend Keys page of Emurasoft Customer Center.
Thank you for using EmEditor.