- Peripheral functions such as clipboard history and search / replace using multiple keywords have steadily evolved.
– The strongest editor we would recommend to not only editors but also programmers, web designers, and server administrators.
More light and sophisticated than “Excel”! Thoroughly explain “CSV mode” of “EmEditor”
– Explain how to handle text table data, from basics to applications for “Excel”
Are you an editor or translator? Does your work involve managing large text files?
IVANNOVATION is a premier translation and localization service provider that processes and manages millions of words every year. They have shared some insights on how to use EmEditor to manage translation and localization projects:
CSV and code editing progresses! Let’s use the filter of “EmEditor” to improve work efficiency
– A thorough explanation from the basic of filter function to advanced technique.
EmEditor v17.8 was released. Added a filter feature that can display or edit only a part of a very large file.
– Workspace related features were greatly enhanced.
Japanese website “Mado-no-mori” introduced several practical ways of using the CSV features of EmEditor v17.5.0 to process and manage data. “Mado-no-mori” is a well-known Japanese website that introduces online software for Windows.
EmEditor can automate sequential numbering and dividing/combining first and last names. (March 27, 2018)