Today, we are releasing EmEditor v17.0.2.
Updates from v17.0.1 include:
- Fixed a certain issue related Narrowing and Replace.
- Fixed a certain issue related multiple-selection and Find.
- Fixed a certain issue related to the Customize Menu dialog box.
- Fixed the issue where the display order of pinned (favorite) files/folders was changed.
- The new version renames an old configuration if it contains an invalid character.
If you use the Installer version, you can select Check for Updates on the Help to download the newest version. If you use one of the other versions, you can go to the Download page to download the newest version.
In order to reduce the installer size, the Help file is not included in the installer. You can view the Web Help with your browser, or download the separate Help file. If you would like to download the separate local Help file, please go to the Download Help page.
This version is available free if you have a lifetime license or if your maintenance plan is valid as of August 2, 2017. Your registration keys might be found in the Emurasoft Customer Center. The registration key for v17 is the same as the key for v14, v15, and v16.
Thank you for using EmEditor!