Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.1.0 beta 4.
Updates from v15.1.0 beta 3 include:
New General Features
- All the contents in the Customize More Shortcuts dialog box were moved to the Shortcut tab of the Customize dialog box. All the shortcut settings can be changed now even in the per-user install.
- The Associate with EmEditor dialog box can be accessed without administrative privileges now.
- The text editor is now horizontally scrolled when necessary when a user selects a column in the Column drop-down list on the Filter toolbar so that the specified column will become visible.
- A context menu now appears when each item in the status bar is right-clicked, and selecting the Copy will copy the contents to the Clipboard.
- In the File Split wizard, the Header [>] menu now contains $(FirstLine), which allows you to insert the first line of the document as the header.
We would like to find as many bugs as possible before we release the new version. Please try it out now and let us know if you find any bugs.
To download or see changes, please go to the beta forum – EmEditor Professional v15.1.0 beta 4 released!.
Thank you for using EmEditor!