- April 28, 2015 at 6:06 pm #20030Yutaka EmuraKeymaster
Today, we are releasing EmEditor v15.1.0 beta 3.
Updates from v15.1.0 beta 2 include:
New General Features
- Allows you to perform a per-user install. A per-user install will not display User Account Control (UAC) prompts on Windows 7 or later. The per-user install is possible by selecting the “Only for me” radio button on the “Installation Type” dialog during the install. If a quiet install is made inside the Command Prompt, add the “MSIINSTALLPERUSER=1” option. The Installation Type cannot be changed during updates.
- The “Display a tray icon when EmEditor launches” check box was added to the Shortcut tab of the Customize dialog box.
- The “Show Ignored Files in Results” check box was added to the Find in Files – Advanced dialog box.
- .eeWorkspace files are now associated with EmEditor. Double-clicking .eeWorkspace files can now restore the workspace with EmEditor.
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.0.903.exe (64-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.0.903.exe (32-bit installer)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed64_15.0.903_portable.zip (64-bit portable)
http://files.emeditor.com/beta/emed32_15.0.903_portable.zip (32-bit portable)
These files will be deleted when official release versions become available. The official releases can be downloaded at the Download page.
Thank you for continue using EmEditor!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.